Greystone Farm is a truly remarkable property. Perfect for entertaining, and coined a “Retreat” home, you will never be bored while spending time on this property.
The 312-acre farm has so many incredible features, here are a few:
- Heated Pool
- School House
- Extensive Equestrian Facilities
- 24 Stall Barn
- Dressage Arena
- 2 Mixed-Use Barn
- Run-in Sheds
- 5 Fenced Paddocks
- Competition Sporting Clay Course
- 3D Archery Course
- Stream, 2 Lakes
- Life-size Chess Board
The lake is 5-acres large, and is stocked with trout. 200 acres of the property consist of hardwoods and pines. You will also find 200-year old oak trees along the property.
The tranquil property can be found just outside of the historic city of Charlottesville. (Around 15 miles east.) Charlottesville has been named:
- Most Exciting Place in Virginia (#1)
- Top 5 New American Foodie Cities
- America’s Favorite Mountain Cities (#9)
- Best College Town in America (#1)
VirginiaHorseFarms.net represents you the buyer, Stephen McClean represents the seller.
Properties similar to Greystone: